It's simple, you need the following to race:
1. All vehicles must pass technical inspection prior to going to starting line. Failure to do so will result in loss of gate pick.
2. All factory suspension a-arm, trailing arm pivot points must remain in stock location.
3. No superchargers, turbos (Only Unlimited class), Nitrous or any other pressurization/injection type system will be allowed.
4. All vehicles must have a fire extinguisher and it must be readily accessible to the driver. It must be mounted with a quick release type mechanism.
5. Race numbers will be a minimum of eight (8) inches tall with the specific color designation for the class. Number shall be readable from sides and back of each car. Minimum four (4) inch number facing the front of the car above driver’s front window. Extra-large roof top panel numbers are beneficial.
6. Aftermarket well-built roll cages made for racing are recommended. No factory stock roll cages will be allowed. Factory cages will only be allowed if modified/reinforced and tied into rear bumper/frame at two points. Gusseting of the factory cage is highly encouraged.
7. Metal roof panels are required.
8. Lockable side protection doors must be mounted in a way as to not be able to pop open during racing. Factory doors with secondary locking mechanism are approved.
9. Driver side window nets are required.
10. Passenger side nets or passenger hand restraints are required if you have a passenger.
11. 2” wide five point restraint system for both driver and occupant are required. The 5 point system must include an antisubmarine belt that is at least 2” wide.
12. Full personal safety gear must be worn to include:
A. Fire retardant suits must be worn that cover from neck to ankles.
B. Helmets, gloves, goggles racing shoes or boots.
C. Motorcycle type race gear will NOT be allowed as it is extremely flammable.
13. Stock is determined by the following: No motor or transmission modifications may be done and all motor/transmission mechanical components are to remain OEM and within OEM tolerances for the current model year and same model unit per vin#. The full factory air intake system from the primary air box housing to the engine must remain stock OEM. All other changes are allowed.
14. All youth classes will abide by the same safety mods as the adult classes with NO WAIVERS GIVEN.
1. 800cc Stock / 12-16 Years Old
2. 800cc Production / 12-16 Years Old
3. 250cc Stock / 6-12 Years Old
4. 250cc Production / 6-12 Years Old
|Pro||Max 1000cc.||Minimum 15 years old first day of event. Production based class. Turbos allowed in this class. |
|Pro Stock||Max 1000cc.||Minimum 15 years old first day of event. See Pro Stock rule. No Turbos allowed.|
|Production 1000 Turbo||Max 1000cc.||Minimum 15 years old on first day of event. Open based class. Only safety items required. Turbos allowed in this class.|
|Production 1000||Max 1000cc.||Minimum 15 years old on first day of event. Production based class.|
|Production 1000 Stock||Max 1000cc.||Minimum 15 years old on first day of event. Stock class.|
|Production 900||Max 900cc.||Minimum 14 years old on first day of event. Production based class.|
|Women's SxS||Max 1000cc.||Minimum 15 years old on first day of event. Open based class. Turbos are allowed.|
|Beginner Sportsman||Max 1000cc.||Minimum 15 years old on first day of event. Production based class.|
Not a national championship earning class.